You can create columns within content by wrapping content in shortcodes like this:
This text will be in the first column
[column total="2" last="1"]
This text will be in the second column
This will produce the following:
The atttributes you can use for the shortcode are detailed below:
All column shortcodes should be wrapped in a row shortcode which can have the following attributes:
- The width of the row containing the columns – can be a percentage or any other HTML unit (default: 100%).
- This will float the row on the page and can have the values left, right, centre or none (default).
- This will clear any floated elements and can have values left, right, none or both (default).
- This allows you to specify a CSS class for the row
Column shortocdes can have the following attributes:
- The total number of columns which are contained within the row. This value must be set (default: 2).
- This will cause the column to span across multiple columns
- This indicates whether the column is the last one in the series – only add this for the last column and give it the value 1