- You are here:
Thinking of creating a website?
Then you have come to the right place!
The PVAC/ESSL wordpress hosting service provides a platform for rapid website development for Researchers and Academics within the two Faculties. The service currently hosts over 100 sites ranging from single page conference mini-sites to medium sized (100-300 pages) sites and blogs for a wide range of Research Centres and Projects.
Latest Additions to this site
- A Wordpress FAQ aimed at administrators of Wordpress sites
- A downloadable development guide for external suppliers for commissioners of websites. This outlines the standards expected of external suppliers if they develop sites for this service.
- Top tips for producing a good website - some pointers to help you get started.
- Wordpress Editing Guide - some tips on using wordpress and avoiding common pitfalls.
- The Leeds Critical Data Studies Group is a multidisciplinary group of researchers across the University of Leeds who are working on the critical interrogation of data systems and logics.
- The Iqbal Centre for the Study of Contemporary Islam seeks to foster understanding of the field of Muslim reformist thought as an area of growing interest in Islamic and Religious Studies.
- Dr Melanie Bell has taken up the position of Associate Professor in Film & Media in the School of Media and Communication, and has brought an AHRC funded research project with her on her move from Newcastle University.
- RESS is a core curriculum research strand which spans all five years of the MBChB programme.